ABOUT CH VILLA NACIONES CIUDAD QUESADA
Tourist License Number: AT-480483-A
An incredibly spacious 5 bedroom villa with private pool in the heart of Ciudad Quesada next to shops and bars and within 5 minutes walking distance of the lively town.
The property is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, 2 reception rooms and 2 kitchen areas, easily catering for 2 families. With plenty of outside space for alfresco dining, an outside bbq, lovely sun terraces, and just 100 metres from some local bars.
It’s only 10 minutes drive from the beautiful sandy beaches of Guardamar and Torrevieja and close to the La Marquesa Golf Course, making this villa a superb choice for a family vacation.
The property will be supplied with linen & towels for each bed and guest, please note that this is additional fee and is not included in the departure clean. The cost is 15.00€ per guest and will be charged upon receiving confirmation of the total number of guests booked in.
CH VILLA NACIONES CIUDAD QUESADA FEATURES
– 3 x Double size bed, 3 Single size beds & 1 Bunk Beds
– 1 x Family Bathroom with corner Bathtub and Walk-In Shower, 1 x Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
– 1 Fully Fitted Kitchen with Fridge Freezer upstairs, 1 auxiliary Kitchen with Sink and compact fridge downstairs
– Air conditioning in the upstairs Living Room and Bedrooms
– Dining Room Table for 6 people upstairs and 4 people downstairs
– Comfortable L-Shape 3 Seater and 2 Seater Sofas upstairs and another L-Shape 3 Seater Sofa downstairs
– 3 LED TV’s in both Living Rooms and Master Bedroom
– Spacious Pool Area with plenty of Sun Loungers and Balcony overlooking Pool
– Washing mashine, Drying Facilities & Iron
– Complimentary Internet Wifi
– Sunbeds and parasols
– Outdoor BBQ
ABOUT CIUDAD QUESADA
Ciudad Quesada is located on the Costa Blanca South just 8 kilometers north from the popular holiday destinations of Torrevieja and Guardamar del Segura. Nearby towns include Rojales and San Fulgencio.
Ciudad Quesada is an extremely popular choice for holiday makers who are looking for a base and tranquility for their ideal break. It’s lively the whole year round, offering plenty of amenities including it’s own unique attractions La Marquesa Golf Course and Aquapark Rojales along with shops, bars and many restaurants.
The history behind Ciudad Quesada is intriguing, because it really didn’t exist until the early 1970’s when a Spanish entrepreneur called Justo Quesada Samper decided to start his own town. The urbanisation grew and grew, and today it is well renowned and accepted as a real Spanish town.
Getting to Ciudad Quesada from the nearest airports is straightforward, please enquire about our airport transfers to and from Ciudad Quesada for competitive prices for you.
There are bus routes and taxis available on the main street in Ciudad Quesada. From Rojales you can get directly to Torrevieja, Guardamar, Alicante, Orihuela, Benejuzar, La Mata, La Marina, the Hospital, etc.
CLOSE TO CIUDAD QUESADA
Many award-winning sandy blue flag beaches are just a few minutes drive away at Guardamar del Segura. The urbanisation is well-designed with good landscaped features. The views are good, inland you have mountains, the countryside surrounding Ciudad Quesada includes orange groves and the salt lakes of Torrevieja.