1. General Conditions –
- 1.1. CH Holidays is a commercial name used by the limited company “Camelot Homes SL”, a registered agent in the Valencian Community for Touristic property rentals with registration number EVGT-891-A.
- 1.2. The booking terms and conditions are made in accordance to the Valencian Community Tourist Property legislations & decrees.
- 1.3. The booking terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings processed directly with CH Holidays. For any bookings processed through alternative approved partners, platforms, and websites maybe subject to their own terms and conditions.
- 1.4. Upon making a booking, you accept to enter in agreement between you as the “tenant” and the owner of the property, “homeowner”. CH Holidays acts as the “intermediary” of the homeowner.
2. Booking Confirmation –
- 2.1. To confirm the booking, both the tenant (who must be at least 25 years old) and CH Holidays shall sign the booking contract either electronically or in printed format within 3 working days to confirm the booking. From that moment on, the rights and obligations arising from the booking contract will be effective for all parties. Failure to do so may result in cancellation and all payments will be automatically returned to the tenant unless permission to extend this period is previously obtained by the tenant in writing from CH Holidays.
3. Booking Rates –
- 3.1. Unless otherwise stated, all rates are stated in Euros (€) per night per property.
- 3.2. All advertised rates exclude any taxes/fees/services related to the property and/or any additional services requested by the tenant for the entire duration of their stay. These costs will be displayed separately upon booking confirmation and may command separate payment terms.
- 3.3. CH Holidays reserve the right to alter any advertised rates. In the event of a rate amendment, CH Holidays shall notify and give the tenant 7 workings days to either accept these changes and pay the difference or cancel the booking. In the event the tenant fails to communicate their decision to CH Holidays, it shall be deemed that the tenant accepts the rate change and therefore shall be obliged to pay the difference. If the tenant chooses to cancel the booking, all amounts paid will be refunded to tenant within 7 working days thereafter.
4. Booking Payments –
- 4.1. These are the current methods of payment accepted by CH Holidays:
MasterCard & Visa Debit/Credit Cards
Bank Transfer (All transfer costs shall be borne by the tenant)
- 4.2. For bookings made 30 days or more before the commence date of the booking period the following payment conditions apply:
An initial payment of 25% of the total rental amount is due and must reach CH Holidays within 3 working days. Final payment of the remaining 75% of the total rental amount plus any additional taxes/fees/services must reach CH Holidays, at the latest, 30 days before the commence date of the booking period.
- 4.3. For bookings made later than 30 days before the commence date of the booking period the following payment conditions apply:
The total rental amount + any additional taxes/fees/services are immediately due and must reach CH Holidays within 3 working days
5. Damage Deposit –
Unless otherwise stated, the damage deposit amount will be:
1-2 bed apartment = 250.00€
House or 3+ bed apartment = 300.00€
Villa = 500.00€
- 5.2. The tenant must pay CH Holidays the agreed damage deposit no later than 30 days before the commence date of the booking period using a valid method of payment (Refer to point 4.1). CH Holidays reserve the right to deny entrance to the property if the tenant is unable to provide full payment of the damage deposit.
- 5.3. Upon departure CH Holidays will verify that the property and inventory are in the same state as delivered upon the tenant’s arrival. In the case of a full refund, the damage deposit will be returned to the tenant using the same method of payment as received within 15 working days.
6. Check in/Out –
- 6.1. Due to Valencian Community law 1922/2003, the tenant must provide passports/identity cards for each member of their party before arrival. The tenant must also provide a valid telephone number and email address.
- 6.2. Standard check in time is from 16:00, Monday to Sunday
- 6.3. Unless communicated otherwise, the check in will take place at a CH Holidays office closest to the property, details of the office location will be confirmed upon booking.
- 6.4. Keys to the booked property will be available for collection during office hours, Monday – Friday 10:00 – 17:00. The tenant must show proof of booking and identity in order to collect the keys. In the event the tenant arrives outside office hours, access will be provided to a secure key box located either at a CH Holidays office location or at the booked property. Information regarding the access to the secure key box will be sent to the tenant within 48hrs of arrival.
- 6.5. Early check ins are permitted but are subject to availability and must be requested with no later than 3 days before check-in and confirmed by CH Holidays. Earliest check in time is from 10:00 free of charge.
- 6.6. Standard check out time will be no later than 10:00.
- 6.7. Late check outs, subject to availability, are permitted until 12:00 free of charge or until 16:00 with a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate and must be requested with no later than 3 days before check-out and confirmed by CH Holidays.
- 6.8. Upon check out, the tenant is required to return the keys to their local CH Holidays office location in the outside key return/post box and not the secure key box used at check in unless stated by CH Holidays.
7. Cleaning, Linen & Towels –
- 7.1. Fees for the departure clean, mid stay cleans (if applicable), linen and towel fee (per guest) will be specified upon booking confirmation, all obligatory.
- 7.2. The property will be pre-cleaned before check-in and a set of linen and towels will be provided for each guest. In case the booking period is longer than 30 days, the tenant maybe required to pay for an obligatory mid-stay clean which will take place every 30 days until check-out. Any cleaning required by the tenant must be previously agreed with CH Holidays, additional charges will apply.
- 7.3. All cleaning is to be exclusively undertaken by CH Holidays. If the tenant wishes to do laundry, washing machine and drying facilities are provided in every property.
8. Occupancy –
- 8.1. The maximum number of guests permitted, as stated in the property’s description, may not exceed the stated amount unless authorised by CH Holidays.
- 8.2. The identity of each guest may not vary that of the details provided upon check-in by the tenant unless authorised by CH Holidays.
- 8.3. Visitors are permitted during the tenant’s stay, however in the event the tenant wishes to hold any functions, events or celebrations this must be authorised by CH Holidays. Nonetheless visitors pernoctation is strictly forbidden.
9. Standard of Conduct –
- 9.1. Unless agreed otherwise, pets are not permitted. Smoking is only permitted on terraces, balconies and outdoor areas of the property and in the permitted communal areas. In addition to local laws, all communal rules must be respected. Any disturbances, loud music, anti-social behaviour and parties are strictly forbidden.
10. Property Condition –
- 10.1. Should the condition of the property not be of the acceptance to the tenant at check-in due to insufficient cleaning, damage or defects to the property, the tenant is obliged to immediately report them to CH Holidays so that they can be rectified as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in the assumption that the property is free of any damage and defects.
- 10.2. Should any damages or defects occur during the tenant’s stay, regardless of negligence, the tenant is obliged to immediately report them to CH Holidays in order to be rectified as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the damage being attributed to the tenant.
- 10.3. The tenant has the duty to carefully look after and return the property in same state as received, to maintain the property’s cleanliness and to ensure to turn off the lights, A/C, TV, etc. every time they leave the property, ensuring it’s properly secured with all doors, windows shut and locked, and any security systems switched on.
11. Construction Work/Noise –
- 11.1. If the tenant unexpectedly experiences noise from construction sites, traffic, neighbours etc. neither the homeowner nor CH Holidays shall be held liable. If noise levels break the local law, it will be the responsibility of the tenant to communicate so to the local authorities.
12. Tenant Liabilities –
- 12.1. The tenant assumes all obligations and liabilities for all members of their party related to this booking contract.
- 12.2. In relation to point 5.3, the tenant shall be liable for any damages caused by any members of the tenant’s party, visitors and (if previously agreed) pets to the property and/or its inventory/furniture/appliances or facilities if wilful or negligent conduct is observed. Should this occur, CH Holidays will evaluate the time and cost of repairs or replacements and reserve the right to deduct the costs from the damage deposit. In the event the cost exceeds the amount held, the tenant is liable to immediately pay the difference. If the damages impede the commencement of any future bookings, the tenant shall be liable for any relocation costs associated to the new tenants. In all cases, the tenant will be provided with a detailed receipt of expenses within 15 working days once of all repairs have been completed.
- 12.3. In the event of a delayed check-in, the tenant is obliged to contact and inform CH Holidays of their modified check-in time expectancy. CH Holidays shall not be held responsible in case the modified check-in time is not compatible CH Holidays’ schedule. In this case both parties shall set a new check-in time suitable for both parties.
- 12.4. In relation to paragraph 10.3 the tenant shall be liable for any additional cleaning required which exceed the standards of the departure clean imposed by CH Holidays. To avoid additional cleaning costs, the tenant is expected to ensure that the general level of cleanliness is of the same level as received upon check-in, that all dishware, cutlery and kitchenware are cleaned or at least placed in the dishwasher (if provided) and that all rubbish shall be disposed of correctly, away from the premises.
- 12.5. The tenant shall be liable for replacement and installation costs of any keys/cards/electronic devices related to the access of the property and communal areas. Whether a locksmith and/or the presence of a member of CH Holidays is required in order to gain access to the property, CH Holidays reserve the right to order a lock change to the property to ensure the security of premises and the tenant. All costs shall be borne to the tenant.
- 12.6. All call outs requested by the tenant which are considered non-essential i.e. equipment functionality, tourist information or general visits shall incur a fee of 25.00€ per hour from hours between 10:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday and 40.00€ all other times.
13. CH Holidays/Homeowner Liabilities –
- 13.1. CH Holidays and the homeowner are exempt from any liability for loss, damage of property, accidents and injuries to all members of the tenant’s party and visitors during their stay.
- 13.2. CH Holidays and the homeowner will not be liable for any acts of force majeure or events in which they were unable to foresee or prevent.
- 13.3. CH Holidays and the homeowner will not be liable for the tenant’s use of swimming pools, children’s play areas, sport facilities of all kinds, the use of which are entirely at the tenant’s own risk.
- 13.4. CH Holidays and the homeowner will not be liable for any damages and losses resulting from theft or burglary on or off the premises to the tenant or the tenant’s property.
- 13.5. CH Holidays endeavour to ensure all information published on its own website is accurate, however as changes and errors occur, CH Holidays reserve the right to correct details in such circumstances. In the event of a booking taking place before the rectification occurs, CH Holidays will not be held liable in case the tenant decides to cancel their booking.
- 13.6. CH Holidays shall not be liable for errors contained in listings of their properties on any third-party websites.
- 13.7. Neither CH Holidays nor the homeowner shall be liable for any indirect damage (consequential damage) or any damage of a non-financial character (non-pecuniary loss).
- 13.8. With reference to point 12.3, CH Holidays and the homeowner shall not be liable for any costs i.e. accommodation costs, fuel, meals etc., due to the tenant’s failure to agree an acceptable check-in time with CH Holidays.
- 13.9. With reference point 15.4, the homeowner shall only be liable to pay the rental costs of an alternative property with similar aspects and quality to property booked, with maximum coverage of 25% of the rental price if the booking price of the new property is higher than the original booked property. In the event the tenant wishes to stay in the property until the problem has been rectified, the tenant will be entitled to a refund for the affected days. CH Holidays shall not be held liable if they are unable to find a suitable alternative property for the tenant.
- 13.10. With reference to paragraph 15.2, CH Holidays shall not be liable for any claims of compensation.
14. Booking Amendments –
- 14.1. Any amendments to the booking contract shall only be valid in writing and must be accepted by both CH Holidays and the tenant.
- 14.2. Subject to availability and acceptance, any requests made by the tenant to modify, increase or reduce the dates/length of the booking with more than 30 days or more before the commence date of the booking period, this change shall bear no additional fees other than the change of booking price and taxes/fees/services related to the property or requested services by the tenant, however if such request is less than 30 days before the commence date of the booking period, CH Holidays reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 25.00€. CH Holidays reserve the right to uphold the previously agreed dates, booking price and taxes/fees/services related to the property or requested services by the tenant.
- 14.3. In relation to paragraph 8.1, CH Holidays reserve the right to charge any additional fee’s related to obligatory services required in order to accommodate the increase of property’s occupancy.
- 14.4. In relation to paragraph 9.1, CH Holidays reserve the right to charge additional fees as well as increase the damage deposit amount held in the event the tenant wishes to bring a pet to the property.
15. Booking Cancellations –
- 15.1. If the tenant decides to cancel the booking contract on his/her own accord, CH Holidays reserve the right to retain the following amounts:
10 % of the rental amount plus Service Charge – More than 30 days before commence date of booking contract
50 % of the rental amount plus Service Charge – More than 7 and less than 30 days before commence date of booking contract
100 % of the rental amount plus Service Charge – 7 Days or less before commence date of booking contract
- 15.2. If in the event the booking contract cannot be fulfilled before the commence date of the booking contract due to reasons beyond CH Holidays’ control i.e. property sold, court orders, breach of contract between homeowner and CH Holidays, unplanned repairs, flooding, loss of utilities etc., CH Holidays reserve the right to cancel the contract. The tenant has the right to ask CH Holidays to either offer the tenant a property of similar nature or superior or receive a refund double of the amount of the rent amount paid.
- 15.3. If the tenant vacates the property before check-out due to acts of force majeure or events of significant degree which are unable to be foreseen or prevented, the tenant shall receive a full refund of the paid rental amount, minus the rent corresponding to the days the property was used.
- 15.4. If the tenant intends to vacate the property due to circumstances that impede the continuance of the property’s correct usage i.e. loss of utilities etc. they first agree to allow CH Holidays the opportunity to rectify the situation within a maximum time frame of 2 working days, failure to respect this time frame, the tenants waives their right to a refund from the days the property was unable to be used until check-out. Once this time frame has ended, the tenant has the right to leave the property and independently seek an alternative property until all problems have been rectified. CH Holidays commits to help find a suitable alternative property on behalf of the tenant.
- 15.5. CH Holidays reserve the right to cancel the booking contract if the tenant intends to and is found guilty of subletting the property to a third party, the tenant will automatically waive any rights to a refund.
- 15.6. CH Holidays reserve the right to cancel the booking contract if the tenant fails to fulfil the terms agreed, in all cases the tenant automatically waives the right to any refunds.
16. Complaints –
- 16.1. CH Holidays agrees to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible during the tenant’s stay however in the event that the tenant wishes to submit a complaint after check-out, all evidence (including photographs, were applicable) shall be submitted in writing to CH Holidays within 15 working days after the check-out date. Any complaints submitted outside this time frame and stipulations; the tenant automatically forfeits all rights to compensation.
17. Law and Jurisdiction –
- 17.1. This booking contract shall be governed by Spanish Law. All parties involved submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Spanish courts.
Data Protection –
In accordance with what is stipulated in Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 Of April 2016, CH Holidays is responsible for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of managing the booking, the booking contract and any legal obligations imposed on CH Holidays. CH Holidays is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of the information provided and to handle to and store the tenant’s data with an appropriate level of security. CH Holidays have the legal obligation to retain the tenant’s data for 4 years for tax purposes as stated in Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law and 6 years for commercial purposes as stated in Article. 30 Commercial Code. Under no circumstances the tenant’s data will be shared with third parties or unrelated companies, unless authorized by the user or required because of the nature of the service requested by the tenant. In any case, the tenant can exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to Avenida de las Naciones 1C Local 2, 03170 Ciudad Quesada, Alicante (Spain).